But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5
1. Before the foundations of the world God has predestined you as a believer to be in Christ, to live a holy and blameless life. In Love. (Ephesians 1:4)
a. When Adam sinned against God he deviated from the plan of God to live holy, and blameless in the sight of God.
b. The decisions that we have made in our lives such as not living a holy and blameless life in Christ shows that we have decided to leave the plan of God.
2. God’s plan never was for Adam to sin and be separated from Him (2 Peter 3:9; Romans 10:13; 1 Timothy 2:3-4)
a. God’s plan for you is not for you be lost in sin. God’s plan for you is to be holy and blameless in his sight. In Love (Ephesians 1:4)
3. When we sin we are rebelling against the plan that God has an choose to live out our own plan that we have for our own lives.
a. Satan rebelled against God first; then those who obey him (Romans 6:16)
b. The payment of leaving God’s divine plan for your life is death. (Romans 6:23; Genesis 2:17; Hebrew 12:1)
c. All mankind except Jesus Christ have left the plan of God (Romans 3:23)
i. Us as mankind were all doomed of Satan’s punishment because we followed in his rebellion against God and all deserved the same judgement that he has. Death, Hell, and the Grave.
4. But God has a Salvation Plan – The Life Insurance Policy
a. By Jesus dying on the cross he has paid the price to God for the brutal damage that you have caused to God. (Romans 6:23; Isaiah 53:4-6)
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. All of us like sheep have gone astray, We have turned, each one, to his own way; But the Lord has caused the wickedness of us all [our sin, our injustice, our wrongdoing] To fall on Him [instead of us]. Isaiah 53:4-6
5. Your deductible is for you to believe. (John 3:16)
a. Because of God’s salvation plan you shall not perish
b. You are no longer guilty of the sentence that is due to Satan (Romans 8:1)
c. You are no longer bound to the old sinful life that caused damage to your relationship with God and God’s relationship with you.
6. Now you are a new creature in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17)
7. God Salvation Plan for Your Life
a. Love the Lord thy God with all of your heart, mind, soul, strength and mind. (Matthew 22:37)
b. Love your neighbor as you love yourself (Matthew 22:39)
c. Putting on the Mind of Christ (Ephesians 4:22-24)
d. Putting off the old man with its former lustful desires (Ephesians 4:22-24)
e. Crucifying the Flesh Daily/Dying Daily (Galatians 5:24)